- 268 m2
- 975 m2
Monthly Bond Repayment ZAR .
Calculated over years at % with no deposit. Change AssumptionsAffordability Calculator | Bond Costs Calculator | Bond Repayment Calculator | Apply for a Bond
- Bond Calculator
- Affordability Calculator
- Bond Costs Calculator
- Bond Repayment Calculator
- Apply for a Bond
Bond Costs Calculator
Bond Repayment Calculator
Disclaimer: The estimates contained on this webpage are provided for general information purposes and should be used as a guide only. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the calculator, RE/MAX of Southern Africa cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of this calculator, including any incorrect information generated by this calculator, and/or arising pursuant to your reliance on such information.
Mun. Rates & Taxes: ZAR 1233.00
Monthly Levy: ZAR 0.00
Sensational Home in the heart of Blouberg, with top quality finishes throughout!
This superb family home offers ample accommodation and great flow from living area’s out onto wooden deck and pool area.
• Covered “tropical” entrance with wooden decking and Khoi pond
• Very spacious open plan lounge, diningroom & familyroom with wooden floor and stacking doors opening up onto wooden decking and pool area. Open fireplace and braai with prep bowl. Slow combustion fireplace (Queen Anne).
• Open plan kitchen finished in white & stainless steel with solid wooden tops. Fitted with five plate gas stove with extractor fan & intergrated microwave oven. Stack-away windows opening up overlooking the covered entrance and khoi pond.
• Spacious separate scullery with plumbing for appliances
• Door from scullery leading out onto private courtyard.
• Guest bedroom with open en-suite consisting of shower, basin and toilet
• Linen cupboard in passage as well as trellidor leading to bedrooms
• 3rd Bedroom / study with built-in desk & built in cupboards, overlooking the garden & pool
• Full family bathroom consisting of bath, frameless shower, basin and toilet
• 2nd Bedroom also fitted with built-in cupboards
• Luxuriously sized main bedroom with dressing area (skylight) and open en-suite consisting of double vanity, loose standing bath, toilet and large frameless shower
• Lovely established garden
• Sparkling pool with chlorinator and with wooden decking set in lovely garden
• Spacious double garage with remote access and fitted with lots of built-in cupboards
o Extra’s included: Alarm with perimeter beams; Blinds; heated towell rails; CCTV, Remote on garage door and gate.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Garages
- 3 Open Parking
- 2 Ensuite
- 1 Lounges
- 1 Dining Area
- Pets Allowed
- Scenic View
- Built In Braai
- Fire Place
- Entrance Hall
- Family TV Room
- Queen Anne Fireplace
- Sliding Doors