- 265 m2
- 825 m2
Monthly Bond Repayment ZAR .
Calculated over years at % with no deposit. Change AssumptionsAffordability Calculator | Bond Costs Calculator | Bond Repayment Calculator | Apply for a Bond
- Bond Calculator
- Affordability Calculator
- Bond Costs Calculator
- Bond Repayment Calculator
- Apply for a Bond
Bond Costs Calculator
Bond Repayment Calculator
Disclaimer: The estimates contained on this webpage are provided for general information purposes and should be used as a guide only. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the calculator, RE/MAX of Southern Africa cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of this calculator, including any incorrect information generated by this calculator, and/or arising pursuant to your reliance on such information.
Mun. Rates & Taxes: ZAR 695.00
STUNNING family home up for grabs in KUILSRIVER !
· 4 Bedrooms (3 fitted with enough cupboards).
· 1,5 Bathrooms, i.e. Family bathroom with bath/shower,
wc and hwb AND en-suite with shower, wc and hwb.
· Plus outside toilet (for those little wet-ass rascals/toddlers
who always want to go to the toilet when swimming….. L.O.L. !).
· NEAT open-plan farm-style KITCHEN overlooking TV
room and patio, leading to swimming pool area. back yard patio and washing line
area. Outside sink at back door.
· Separate scullery/laundry leading out to back
yard patio and washing line area. Outside sink at back door.
· PANTRY leading from scullery.
· Separate reception LOUNGE (can also be used as home
office or study).
· Spacious semi-open-plan DINING room overlooking
· Huuuuge separate BRAAI-room opening out onto
Beautiful sun-drenched SWIMMING POOL with wrap-around NORTH-facing patio.
· DOUBLE garage with direct access to main house
and motorised garage doors (newish doors and motors).
· Lovely lawn area, productive vineyards and lemon
tree behind the house.
· Located in quiet CUL-DE-SAC !
· Strong Well Point Pump to fill pool with and to
· NORTH-facing house, which means sunny Lounge and
· Plenty EXTRA PARKING.
· GOOD SECURITY measurements : security gates,
burglar bars, alarm system and security lights.
· Very luscious and tree-full; a real family home
· Be the SECOND ONLY owners of this magnificent
house to raise your children here as the current owners did.
· Close to Private Hospital and Soneike Mall.
· DON’T DELAY, PHONE TODAY !!!
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 2 Garages
- 1 Ensuite
- 2 Lounges
- 1 Dining Area
- Pets Allowed
- Built In Braai
- Entrance Hall
- Family TV Room