- 710 m2
- 900 m2
Newly renovated industrial unit in Ndabeni, centrally situated in the Cape Town metropole with great assess to Cape Town / Harbour, Southern Suburbs, Northern Suburbs, Airport, West Coast and the Winelands. Ideal for a medium size business needing accessibility for staff, customers , deliveries and suppliers. Well-appointed offices, toilets for all staff, sizable warehouse area under roof, recently upgraded, that is divided into two areas by means of a large roller door, kitchen and plenty of storage areas.
· Gross lettable area – 710 m²
· Erf size 900 m²
· Power – 3 phase 100 amps
· Height to eaves – approx.. 4.5 m
· Newly renovated with roof upgraded, the roof height at the centre approximately 6.5 m
· Reception area, kitchen, scullery and boardroom on ground floor.
· Open plan offices on mezzanine level with air-conditions throughout.
· Three sets of toilets – male and female.
· Single roller door, additional roller door dividing the warehouse that could be separate working areas.
· Parking for 4- 5 vehicles with off road parking.
· Palisade fence with electric fence and remote controlled front gate.
· Electricity – daily service charge of R56.30 per day and any usage over and above – paid by tenant. (Exclusive of Vat)
· Water – daily fixed charge of R163.02 plus usage – paid by tenant. (Exclusive of Vat)
· Refuse – 1 bin R163.91 – paid by tenant. (Exclusive of Vat)
· Sewerage – based on water usage and paid by tenant. (Exclusive of Vat)
· Rental – R 44 730.00 excluding VAT Alarm response paid by tenant, to be arranged by tenant